Re: Is there a speech API availabler for ecos?

    Datta> Is there a speech API available for ecos? I am kind of new
    Datta> to embeded systems so pardon me if there is some mistake in
    Datta> the posting. I am looking for a environment which runs ecos
    Datta> (or ecos like os) with speech recognition and synthesis API
    Datta> available on it. Is there such a beast available in the
    Datta> market.

    Bart> I am afraid I am not aware of any speech recognition or
    Bart> synthesis packages that are currently available for eCos,
    Bart> either open source or commercial ones. Obviously we would
    Bart> welcome any such ports.

Just to follow up on this, a colleague just provided the following
link which may be useful:

Although the announcement specifically mentions embedded Linux, you
may want to contact them about other embedded systems such as eCos.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer