problem regarding porting of ecos to PC i386

HI,

I have configured the kernel according to my target architecture i.e .i386 PC.
Built the library and also the tests.
After this I prepared the gdb stub startup floppy using the file.
Using this I booted my target PC it shows some characters and numbers.

I dont know how to proceed further.
I have to show ecos running on the target PC to the senior foks in my company so that they r assured of ecos as a good RTOS.

HOW do I conclude that ecos is ported to the target system.
PLZ help me !

Sincerely,
AMIT
AVINASH