PID board with FIFOs

Hi,
	I've ported the code from the x86 16550 driver over to the PID
serial driver, the code seems fine, but the serial tests 3,4,5 fail fairly
quickly with it,

I'm just wondering has someone gotten the serial on the PC to pass these
tests, or do my FIFOs not work.. the PID claims to have 16552 which AFAIK
is two 16550a,

Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.