Re: hi NICK GARNETT - TCP/IP stack of ecos for i386 PC

HI,

I received ur message and it was of certainly great help.

But I wish to ask u if there is any other way I could test the tcp/ip stack
of ecos on i386 platform.
I mean without using the ethernet card i.e. using PPP.
OR on the communications port COM1or COM2 directly by sending and reciving
data on the communications port.

Which application should i use for it ?

And what r the configuration tool options ?

It would be of great help to me.

Thanking u in anticipation.

Sincerely,

Avinash