Re: How to test the serial connection with HyperTerminal in NECVRC4373

Ling Su wrote:

> :(( Sorry to hear that the toolchain can not support eCos. According to my
> understanding, it is due to the porting of eCos for vrc4373 using 32-bit
> register instead of full 64-bit register. Is that the all the differences?

Mostly, although I believe a number of other bugs that were discovered
during porting were also fixed.

> How much the eCos Developer Kit cost? I am judging the option now. :)

The easiest way to do this is simply to visit
http://www.redhat.com/services/ecos/ecos_contact.html and fill in the
information requested on the form. After that, one of our salespeople will
be able to contact you to discuss your needs further.

> Anyway, in the mean time I will go ahead to build the tool on the eCos
> website.

Sure.

Hope this helps,