Re: Configuration tool problem

The ecos build now is OK and I tried to compile some file automatic
generated by VCC and all is OK.

But I'm brave and I'm thinking to use an ARM instuction set simulator. This
simulator need the RTOS library but the ones generated by the configuration
tool (libtarget.a) doesn't work.
There is the possibilities to compile the library for another compiler (in
this case armcc by arm) ?

THANKS

AP
Alessandro Pinto