MIPS Evalution board boot ROM

Hi,

I remembered that I have to burn a CygMon ROM to debug eCos on the MIPS
evaluation board. I just find the /ecos/loaders/vr4300-4373/stubrom.bin and
stubrom.img, is that the CygMON mentioned before? Currently my board is
configured by a PMON boot ROM, if I replace it, how could I find the manual
for the CygMON, otherwise, I am not sure how could I go ahead to try it.

Best Regards,
-Ling