Is Support worth it?

Hi everyone,
  I'm just getting ready to start using ecos. I got a quote on support
options, it was much higher then I anticipated. Especially considering how
they limit what they will do. Has anyone else signed up for support? Did you
feel it was worth it? How was the response time? Knowledge of the support
people? Thanks in advance.

Daniel

--
Daniel Bayerdorffer (dbayer@numberall.com)