forwarded message from amassa@cts.com

Sorry for not posting to the discussion list directly, but as I told
Jonathan before, because of my ISP my emails to the discussion list bounce
back with an error thinking that I am spamming the discussion list.  I am
trying to get it straightened out with my ISP but it is a slow process.  So
I appologize for not posting to the list directly, but I will as soon as I
can, but for now, I hope you can help me this way.

As far as my problem goes, the memory region in the target.ld file is:

MEMORY
{
    ram : ORIGIN = 0, LENGTH = 0x400000
    rom : ORIGIN = 0xfe000000, LENGTH = 0x800000
}

And I tried a build from scratch on a different system and I still get the
same error message.

One thing I did try is changing the clock speed.  My MBX board has a 40 MHz
clock.  The default on the stub build for the MBX board is 50 MHz.  I have
been building with the 40 MHz selection.  However, last night just for grins
I tried to load into flash a version with the 50 MHz version.  This gave
some type of output from the MBX board, but then the processor crashed.

Do you know of some problem using the 40 MHz selection?

Has a stub been tested on the 40 MHz MBX board?

Is there some patch for this?

Thanks,
Anthony