RE: i386 questions

> intel and with the introduction of the arm devices, intel will be
> dropping the i960 in the future. maybe you'd like to talk to intel.

Mike, we checked with Intel and there will be a few more years (possibly
10?) until they'll drop the i960 line, so I don't think there is a real
reason for not using it right now. don't forget the RP/RD are quite young
and the VH was just released last year.

but on long term I agree with you, the arm architecture has more future in
it.

regards,

Liviu