Microseconds

Hi.

I need a function similar to QueryPerformanceCounter() on Windows CE. That
is, I would like to have a 'clock' with resolution of 1 microsecond.
Unfortunately, I didn't find anything in eCos documentation that could lead
me to appropriate kernel function. Did I miss something?
Naturally, if there is no such a function I will have to implement it by
myself. I guess that I will need to use both cyg_current_time() and
HAL_CLOCK_READ(). Namely, I want to get both times, convert them to
microseconds and add them together. Is this a correct way? Any hints?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Jura