Re: cyg_flag_set_bit

These functions obviously do work, as witness by the fact that the TCP/IP
stack uses them successfully.

If you want _real_ help, provide a complete example that shows a failure.
Simply reporting that "it doesn't work correctly" without our being able
to see what you've done and how you are using the facilities just wastes
everybody's time.