ECOS-COV interface

Hi,
I'm actually using a co-design tool that is able to export a desing for verifying it with Affirma HW/SW verifier.
In tthis design there is an ECOS RTOS IP. For this reason I built the ecos and then I compiled all the software part of the desing with arm-elf-gcc.
the problem is that Affirma only support armcc (the toolchain by ARM).
Is there the possibility to interface this different compiler at some level?
Is it possible to generate the libtarget.a in a format that ermcc can understand (for example AOF format)?

Thanks

AP
Alessandro Pinto
Mobile: (+39)(0)3395366531