RE: Threading on EDB7211

Hi All,
I sure am glad for Rene, though I think he was asking for trouble...
As for my problems, they are still here even after installing binutils
2.10rc3.
Innocent as a lamb, still investigating on this strange behaviour. :)
I will let you know as soon as I find something;
In the meantime, would anybody bother to send me known working objects
under the /install/lib/ for an EDB-7111-2, no matter which configuration?
just to narrow the quest a little.
Thank you,
Alfredo

At 06:06 19.6.00 -0600, you wrote:

>On 19-Jun-00 Rene.Affourtit@pemstar.nl wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the hint,
>>
>> but as it turned out my problem was caused by a modification I made in
>> vectors.s which caused that no interupts were handled by ecos at all.
>> It's strange how two very different problems can have the same symptoms.
>> Sorry to have bothered you all with something that was entirely my own
>> fault.
>>

>No need to apologize (just don't do it again :-)
>
>This mailing list is supposed to be a forum where ideas and questions can
>be posted and hopefully resolved.  Even if the problem was your fault,
>asking it here let's everyone who uses eCos about it.  When a solution
>is found, we all hear about it as well and can benefit from the experience.
>
>Just for grins - what did you change in vectors.S, why did you do it and
>what did you do wrong?  [Just for pedagogic enlightment :-) ]

Alfredo Knecht       Fax  ++41 91 610 8970          Tel ++41 91 610 8960
SUPSI-ICIMSI         aknecht@cimsi.cim.ch        http://www.cimsi.cim.ch

Istituto CIM della Svizzera italiana              CH-6928 Manno (Lugano)