Re: i386 rom image

Hi, Ranj--

Look and see if the EEPROM can be used to emulate a floppy disk, your
system may allow the the prom to be used as a rom-disk.  If that's so,
then you would only need to write the .bin file into the device.  If not,
I'm planning on having a bit of time here after next week, so I'm planning
on figuring out how to get my FreeBSD development system back up, and
since making a ROM image should be really simple, I'll take care of that
first.  Stay tuned!

-patrick