Serial Output

I am still having problems trying to get output from the MBX board.  I am
running out of things to try.  I don't know if it is my ecos configuration
or the way I am building my source code or what.  Is there any way you can
provide me with some files (or detailed instructions) that have been testing
on an MBX board and are known to work.

Do you have an .ecc configuration that you were able to get running with and
without GDB on a target MBX board?

Do you know what else I should enable/disable in the ecos configuration that
I might be overlooking?

Thanks,
Anthony