Re: Moving DSR processing to ISR

Dave Airlie wrote:

> A couple of days ago Grant Edwards suggested moving the serial DSR
> processing into the ISR area, I think this would aid my efforts to get a
> more reliable serial link with the PID board, what pitfalls do people
> envisage with this

I would doubt this would help - the chances are that your problems are
caused by interrupts being disabled for too long in the stub, rather than
DSR latency. That's why you only see it when debugging. Grant knew he had a
DSR that took a substantial time to run, whereas there should be nothing
special about DSR processing in your case (unless you've added something of
course :-)).