[porting] new guide suggestions

Great start! Having an overview of eCos is neat too, not only for porting,
but for understanding the big picture.

I'd suggest putting a hotlink in the first page text (4th paragraph) to the
elist info to make it easire to find (I know there's the link in the left
frame
too but 'keeping in touch' wasn't obvious to me at first.

Also, I'd suggest a section on getting the gdb stub working on a serial port
because that's really the first debugging to be done. Having some stuff
about the
gdb protocol and how breakpoints and the serial port interacts with
 interrupts for the variousexisting architectures (two different
subjects) would be neat too, because I've never seen the topics written down
anywhere other than in the barely-commented source. If you know of a place
where it is, I'd appreciate knowing where.
-PaulK