Re: block transfer functions..

>>>>> "Dave" == Dave Airlie <airlied@parthus.com> writes:

Dave> Hi, I've got a driver that I'm building separate to eCos and
Dave> linking with a pre-built eCos image, however I want to use the
Dave> SERIAL_BLOCK_TRANSFER, but I don't want to add CDL and stuff for
Dave> my driver to eCos, but the .ecc doesn't let me say to include
Dave> the files it just says

Dave> cdl_interface CYGINT_IO_SERIAL_BLOCK_TRANSFER { # This value
Dave> cannot be modified here.  # Current_value: 0 };

Dave> Where can I modify it without adding my driver to eCos and
Dave> adding CDL?

You can't.

Out of interest, why don't you just write the CDL? It'll be a
two-second job copying it from some other driver and renaming option +
adding the implements CYGINT_IO_SERIAL_BLOCK_TRANSFER line.

Jesper