ecos_install vs install

Hi,
	I've just noticed on my system if I use the Configuration Tool
under Windows to build eCos I have to point my separate source tree to
ecos_install, but if I use ecosconfig under Linux I get an install
sub-directory...

Any reason these aren't one subdirectory? so I don't have to change my
Makefile depending on how I create my eCos image...

Regards,
	Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.