Re: assertion error in stdio

I at one stage called printf in some driver init code which was called
before libc was initialised.. I think I got a similiar style error...

just in case this may have something to do with it..

Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.