Re: GCC and INSIGHT, snapshots

Hi !

i have problem while downloading insight snapshots. it asks for some passwords. can i know from where had u downloaded those insight snapshots. i had earlier downloaded gdb+dejagnu20000503...but now the build is failing as well as i am unable to apply patches on it..it says 11 out of 11 hunks failed...
will the problem solve after downloading insight.

danish.

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000 08:14:52
 jens.ohlund wrote:

>Hi !
>
>that one I can answer on at once :)
>
>It didn't work very well. I don't have the results (I tried last week) just didn't manage to make some patches and
>some it recognised as already done. this applies to both the ecos-gcc and the insight patch.
>
>If i got some time over a night or two I'll try again and give you the exact results. That is, IF you want them.
>
>yours
>Jens
>

>ecos-discuss-owner@sources.redhat.com
>2000-07-13 08:00
>

>To:   jens.ohlund@secrc.abb.se
>cc:   ecos-discuss@sources.redhat.com
>Subject:  Re: [ECOS] GCC and INSIGHT, snapshots
>
>Security Level:?         Internal
>

>jens.ohlund@secrc.abb.se wrote:
>>
>> Hi !
>>
>> Lets see if I understood you right :)
>>
>> For time beeing I DON'T have to patch the latest gcc/insight snapshots, just build them and go ?
>
>Not really :-). In summary, if the installation instructions tell you to
>apply some patches, apply them. If you have problems applying them, come
>back here and tell us.
>
>Jifl
>--
>Red Hat, 35 Cambridge Place, Cambridge, UK. CB2 1NS  Tel: +44 (1223) 728762
>"Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow."  ||  These opinions are all my own fault

Send FREE Greetings for Father's Day--or any day!
Click here: http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/fathers_day.rdct