Re: Source-Navigator

    Jens> Intresting to se the Source-Navigator under Open Source.

For people who are interested, please see
http://sources.redhat.com/sourcenav/

    Jens> Is it possible to use it in combination with eCos ? So that
    Jens> I can make my program for lets say a AEB-1and the
    Jens> downloading it and debug with Insight ?

I am afraid I do not know what support (if any) would have to be added
to Source Navigator for eCos application development. Of course now
that it is open source you can experiment and add anything that you
think would be useful :-)

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer