eCos and EmbededICE [ARM]

Hi,

I'm working with eCos and an ARM PID board.
I have an EmbededICE device called JEENI and I'm trying to use it to debug
my ecos program.

So far I have been able to connect to the ICE with gdb (using "target rdi")
and I even have been able to load and execute the simple "hello world"
program provided as an example in the ARM Developement Suite. But with an
eCos program I am unable to debug. I can load the program but then i loose
the control of GDB.

May be I have a bad eCos configuration. Is there any way to use this JEENI
interface with eCos?

Thank you.

--
Fabrice Gautier