AT91 on eb01

Hi All

I'm busy working on the Atmel AT91M40400 EB01 board. Things seem to be
getting along better now.

Just a few things,
I think that the timer is not running properly or something. THe one
thread test that calls cyg_thread_delay, does not seem to be working and
the tm_basic test runs successfully however it returns 0 time taken for
most tests except the alarms.

Can someone please explain the how working of the timing in the kernel
works, what speed interupts are required and what
CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_CONSTANTS:
CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_NUMERATOR, CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_DENOMINATOR and
CYGNUM_HAL_RTC_PERIOD are used for.

also, what sort of dhrystone VAX mips should I be getting for a 32.768Mhz
processor. (I get around 2 mips)

thanks

Carl van Schaik   <carl@leg.uct.ac.za>
Dept. Electrical Engineering, UCT