Re: Separate interrupt stack

"Boris V. Guzhov" <borg@int.spb.ru> writes:

> Hi All!
>
> There are some questions.
> Is supported in eCos the separate interrupt stack for the  i386 platform?

Not at present. This is one of several improvements that need to be
made to the i386 HAL. We don't have time to do it, but contributions
would be welcome.

> Can I use the cyg_scheduler_(un)lock() calls in DSRs?

Yes. DSRs run with the scheduler locked, but you can call lock/unlock
within it if necessary (although they will have no effect). Just make
sure that you have as many unlocks as locks, and that the scheduler
always stays locked for the duration of the DSR, otherwise bad things
will happen.

--
Nick Garnett, eCos Kernel Architect
Red Hat, Cambridge, UK