ATMEL AT91M40807 port

I just want to let people know that Ikendi (www.ikendi.de) are working with
the ATMEL AT91M40807 and would like to announce that they hope to make
their eCos port available publically so that someone should easily be able
to use their work to complete a port to the EB01 evaluation board. They
estimate they should have something available in the region of 6 weeks time
- although obviously this isn't a commitment! :-)

At this time, Red Hat don't have any EB01's, so at this stage we would not
be able to complete the port. As such, I think this would be an excellent
opportunity for someone on the net.

Many thanks to Ikendi for offering their contribution for everyone's
benefit.