Re: Feedback on patchs ?

Fabrice Gautier <Fabrice_Gautier@sdesigns.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I sent two patchs to this list lats week, but didn't receive any feedback.
>
> Does anybody looked at them?
> Or are they so ugly and badly written that nobody want to try them?
>
> Thanks for any feedback
> (even very bad)

They have not been forgotten. We have just been busy.

The KAPI change has been discussed a little and looks like a good
addition. It, or something very similar, will be going into the
sources at some time.

I have only had a brief look at the i386 patch, but as long as it does
not actually break anything, it will be applied when I have time.

--
Nick Garnett, eCos Kernel Architect
Red Hat, Cambridge, UK