Re: aeb-serial driver

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Karlsson <Andreas.Karlsson@combitechsystems.com> writes:

Andreas> I am playing a little with the serial ports on my
Andreas> AEB-board. My program hangs when the 'cyg_io_get_config'
Andreas> function is called. I probably do a fatal error as I am a
Andreas> eCos-beginner:)

Andreas> Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong.

Looks OK to me. You'd want to enable GDB support and step into the
function to see what happens.

Andreas> I would really like to see some examples of programs using
Andreas> the tty or the serial drivers, got any?

Look in the io/serial test directory.

Andreas> Is there any description of the functions in eCos (in and out
Andreas> parameters and what they are doing)?

Yes, see the eCos documentation:
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/ref/ecos-ref.2.html

Jesper