Re: IRQs mapping in PC platform

"Boris V. Guzhov" <borg@int.spb.ru> writes:

[bug in HAL_INTERRUPT_ACKNOWLEDGE()]

> Is that right?

Yes, that is right. However, looking at the code, I see that this
macro is not actually used, but instead the hal_intc_ack assembly
macro in platform.inc is actually used. This has the same bug.

So that macro should change to this (I think, I have not been able to
test it):

	.macro hal_intc_ack vector
	# Use any registers you like.
	movl	\vector, %edx
	movb	$0x20, %al
	cmpl	$0x20, %edx
	jl	8f
	cmpl	$0x30, %edx
	jl	9f
	outb	%al, $0xA0
9:	outb	%al, $0x20
8:	nop
	.endm

I'll make these two changes to our sources for the next anoncvs
release.

--
Nick Garnett, eCos Kernel Architect
Red Hat, Cambridge, UK