Re: ISR and DSR

Fabrice Gautier <Fabrice_Gautier@sdesigns.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Can I  attach an ISR and no DSR to an interrupt? In this case what value
> does the ISR have to return?
>
> For the moment, at the end of the ISR I return CYG_ISR_HANDLED and when
> creating the interrupt I put a NULL pointer instead of a pointer to the DSR.
> But at one moment, something goes wrong in call_pending_DSRs_inner.

What you are doing should work. However, for safety, I would pass a
pointer to an empty DSR function rather than NULL, just in case it
gets called by accident. At the very least, that would tell you
whether the problems you are having in call_pending_DSRs_inner() is
due to the NULL DSR pointer.

--
Nick Garnett, eCos Kernel Architect
Red Hat, Cambridge, UK