Re: how to run the program

Andreas.Karlsson@combitechsystems.com wrote:

> I've been using gdb all the time but how do I download the program on my AEB
> and run it without wanting to debug it?
>
> I want to see if the interrupts and timers work...

You mean without using GDB as the loader? Since there isn't a port of
RedBoot or CygMon to the AEB then the only real alternative is to program
it into the flash. This means build eCos for "ROM" startup, and relink your
app against it.

Then follow the same procedure you used to program the GDB stubs images
into flash.