Build eCos under Windows and Linux w/ same source tree?

I'd like to be able to build eCos under Windows using the
same source tree I build from under Linux.

I've been able to build and run eCos applications under Windows using an
eCos kernel built under Linux, so I'm pretty sure Cygwin and the Gnu cross
tools are all working -- next I'd like to try building eCos under Windows.

So far I've figured out that I need a Win32 version of "ecosconfig".  For
now I'd like to stick with command-line tool, since I've made changes to the
HAL memory-map files that would be over-written by the GUI tool.

Should this work?

--
Grant Edwards
grante@visi.com