Assabet sources

Whilst attempting to re-build the RedBoot ROM monitor for Assabet, I've
found that the Assabet Flash device sources are missing. I've updated my
sources via anoncvs, and browsed the CVS repository, but still no files
under devs/flash/arm/assabet/current/src

Are these files available, or are they being withheld for some reason?

Best Regards,
Richard Panton
Systems Architect
3G Lab Ltd.