Re: UART communication

With eCos on the ARM AEB you cannot choose 57600, I up came against
something similiar a while back.. check the return from
cyg_io_set_config I found it by tracing the code ...

I think you can use a different clock multiplier to get 57600 but it
involves changing eCos code...

Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.