cannot run test on PC

Hi all,

    I have build all the files which eCos wanted, and I use the eCos to build the stubs for PC target follows the starting guild.
    So, for the gdb_module.bin, I could make it into floppy and boot a PC, and I could let it communicated with host PC(I used the win2000 for the host). and then I open the "run test" in eCos configure tools, but I cannot get any further response form my target PC(pentiun II, 266M, 128M RAM). the target always hangup or reboot after download the test program, and I do not know the program either been download finished. So, could anybody guide me how to solve this???

My project is to port a RTOS into mips 3000, maybe toshiba or IDT, and I try eCos for several weeks on mips, and it cannot work on my target(tx3927), so I change evaluate from the target to PC. But now I still cannot get response from PC. So could your help me to let the system work???

And I also found another problem, when I configure the serial port speed to 115200 as default, and I let the target PC boot, but I found the target PC serial port speed also 38400, where am I wrong???

Adon Chen