RE: PPP?

Thanks for your answer,

The .h files are already included in the eCos net-package so I think I will
use them.

When reading the PPP-RFC the Link Control Protocol (LCP) seems to be a big
part of the concept. But maybe I can leave it out anyway?

When browsing the ppp files I also found a "deamon" named pppd. Anybody out
there who has any suggestions on including pppd, lcp,ncp etc?

/Andreas