Re: ARM - out of MBUFS - allowing FIQ's in splimp

I brought over the latest tcpip code, but did not see any driver code.  Is this right?

Also, I am having problems making the kernel based on the old version drivers and latest anon-cvs tcpip.

I brought the tcpip into a new directory called current parallel with v1_0b1 and changed the correspnding line in my ecos.ecc, but the kernel build fails on file drivers/eth/edb7xxx/v1_0b1/src/if_eth7xxx.c.  All kinds of problems with include files, invalid tokens, .... My other ecos.ecc build items point to the v1_0b1 driver directories.

I will eventually figure this out, but does anyone know what is wrong?

thanks,

Dan Ash

AshCan@aol.com wrote:

> Is it possible this panic condition has been caused by my allowing DAC
FIQ's?

> Are there any other possible reasons for this panic condition?

Which sources are you using? I believe the sources in the net EPK on the
web are susceptible to this, but that this has since be fixed in anonymous
CVS. So if you're not already using anon CVS, try that and see if it makes
a difference.