Re: eCos with non-GNU compiler

I'm using Green Hills MULTI right now.

I've never tried do compile eCos for the compiler has a "GNU-Compatible"
mode which emulates many of the common GCC extensions, so I'm pretty
sure that it can works without too much effort.

But don't bother porting GDB and it's related stubs, MULTI is far,
far better as a debugging environment.

For the standard libraries, you can choose between using eCos libraries
or customize the Green Hills libraries.

Cedric