cygwin arm-elf toolset binaries available

I've put together a CD with the current net-version of Cygwin
and a complete set of current ARM-elf development tools with
eCos patches.  This includes gdb-insight 5.0 with some RDI
target-specific patches.  [There's a shell script that installs
the all of the tools.]

I've successfully built eCos for ARM with these tools.

I could make this available to anybody who might find it
useful, but I don't think I want to go into the CD-burning
business.

I don't have enough quota at my ISP to put the ISO image file
up for people to grab.

Questions:

 a) Would enough people find this useful for me to make it
    available?

 b) Where would I put it?

--
Grant Edwards