Re: Memory map: User defined section

Fabrice Gautier wrote:

> [...]

It's to do with the use of CYG_LABEL_DESC() macros in the MLT .h files.
But  it has also occured to me that the configuration tool binary that is
up for FTP at http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/anoncvs.html does not support
the generation of the MLT .h files correctly yet. The Configuration Tool
sources in anonymous CVS do though, although they require MS VC++ to
build(!)

John D: when you get back, can you show Julian how to do a build of the
Configuration Tool that we can make available publically?

NB: Most of the team here is going to be out of e-mail contact for the next
week, so expect an absence of responses from us on ecos-discuss.