Still MBX860 contact problem..

Hi,
I have installed the stub into ROM (socket XU1) according to the eCos
manual. Something is wrong because I cant get any contact with my target
MBX860. I have used the binary image file gdb_module.bin to program my
ROM. After setting baudrate to 38400 and port to COM1I cant get any
contact with my target in GDB.

This is what it looks like in GDB...
(gdb) set remotebaud 38400
(gdb) target remote COM1
Remote debugging using COM1
Couldn't establish connection to remote target
putpkt: write failed: permission denied
(gdb)_

I have noticed that the gdb_module.bin in loaders/powerpc-mbx supplied
with the eCos installation is of the size 32KB,this differs from the
size of gdb_module.bin  I have build with eCos configuration tool, this
size is 39KB.
Why are they of different sizes? I use the smaller one right now......
Can I have some problem with gdb_module.bin?
How shall I configure the eCos configuration tool to get the right
gdb_module.bin or is it the same size for all configurations?

/Daniel Lind