Re: Newbie Question!

> Doing anything with PCs and ethernet connectivity is currently not
> implemented.  I'm not sure if anyone in the community is working on
> this.

I don't know of anyone, but i think most of the parts needed already
exist. There is a PCI library for the i386, but its not been
incorperated yet. There is also a driver for the i82559. This is a
common ethernet device used in PCs. The driver is currently for the
EBSA285, but it should not be too much effort to make it work on a PC.

All we need now is a volenteer to do the work.

        Andrew