PowerPC MBX860 Serial port device...

Hi,
I'm developing software for a PowerPC using a MBX860 as target. I'm
trying to get the serial communication via serial port 2 to work, but I
can't get anything out of the port. My program is something like the
following

Is it enough to use the eCos config tool and aneble the POWERPC
QUICC/SMC serial device driver (PowerPC QUICC serial port 2 driver, or
does eCos need something more to make it run?

/Daniel Lind