Re: Porting...

>>>>> "Rafael" == Rafael Rodríguez Velilla <rrv@tid.es> writes:

Rafael>   I want to modify the areas where the code will be
Rafael> linked. ¿Where do I have to altere the source files to obtain
Rafael> a correct linker script?

See http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/porting/index.html,
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/porting/hal-memory.html in
particular.

What it doesn't say is what to do when working from Linux. The answer
is: modify the .h and .ldi files by hand to get the target
working. When it is, try to get access to a Windows box and make the
necessary changes so they are reflected in the MLT file. If you are
contributing the work to Red Hat you can probably get one of us to do
this for you.

Rafael>   Thank you in advance. I hope I'll soon understand it all so
Rafael> I can stop asking this kind of questions.

Please have a look at the porting guide and let me [& the list] know
if there are topics that need to be covered or existing stuff that
needs to be improved.

Jesper