Stack base in new threads on current CVS

Hi,
I'm creating many threads and I got in trouble while managing their stacks.
I would like to know if there is implemented any alloc method for the
stack, when calling to 'cyg_thread_create'.
I am working with 'current' CVS version.
¿Should I manage the thread's stacks with dinamic memory?

Thanks,

Fdo.
Juan Antonio Andrés Sáez
juancho@sidsa.es