RE: EDB7xxx ROM image - MMU sets ROM noncacheable

I changed this recently because it seems that the data cache cannot be explicitly
disabled on this chip once enabled.  (I'm all ears if someone else knows how to
fix this!)  Consequently, one cannot write code which manipulates the NOR FLASH
(main FLASH chips) programmatically.