Re: cvs snapshot with net by ftp?

I'm looking for the latest TCP/IP stack, actually.  The skynet ftp only
contains the ethernet driver, not the "net" subsystem.  I don't have an ftp
server you can upload to right now but I'll look into it.

The following is from http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/anoncvs.html, I hope
it's ok to quote it here:
Networking support is an optional feature in eCos and is not checked out
from the repository by default. Such support can be added to an already
checked out tree by executing the following command:

     cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@anoncvs.cygnus.com:/cvs/ecos -z 9 co -P net

The skynet tree does not appear to have been checked out like this.

    Michael