Re: Need help for an embedded board

     > Dear all,

     > i really need your help.I'm a c++ programmer, and we are
     > developing an internet appliance. I'm looking for a Ready-Made
     > board that can be the H/W platform.

     > I don't want to do anything with it ( and i cannot), what i
     > need:

     > port the c++ code. that's it

     > this code requires:
     > around 1M executable memory and 1M code memory
     > Internet connectivity (through modem or LAN)
     > CPU speed is not a concern.

     > all what i need is to port the c++ code and a corresponding
     > environment.

A good starting place might be
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/hardware.html
which lists the boards currently supported by eCos. Note that not all
boards will meet your requirements, for example not all boards will
support ethernet connectivity, and even if ethernet hardware is
available there may not be suitable device drivers. I am afraid I
cannot recommend any specific vendor.

Bart Veer // eCos net maintainer