Insight 5.0( gdb )fails under Win98

Hi,

Sorry, in my  previous message I forgot to attach the error.

I have been trying to get the GNU toolset working under Win98.
My team built the toolset twice, and in both cases we reached
the problem, as described by the image attached.

NOTE: The toolset works fine under NT and Win2000. But,
Insight 5.0( gdb )fails under Win98. gdb command line
works.

The error message (see attachment) while executing Insight. The main.tcl
file actualy does exist in the ecos/tools/share/gdbtcl directory. The
command
line version of GDB works seems to work fine.

Can you suggest a solution or an explanation?

Thanks, Rosimildo.